There are more than 5 million searches on Google every day and your potential customers are already looking for you - but will they find you, or one of your competitors?
With Google AdWords, you pay for clicks resulting from searches for keywords that are directly related to your business. Therefore, you are advertising to potential customers who are definitely interested in the products/services you have on offer.
At indicoll, we run regular one-day results-focused training courses, which will help you to choose the keywords that are not only focused on your target audience, but also those that don’t break the bank, maximising your return on investment.
Our training has led to many successes already. We have trained a number of businesses who did not realise how much money they could save by having correctly configured campaigns and attracting the right words at the right costs
Matthew Leadley from Clear Market, who attended one of our courses, said: “The AdWords course was great. It explained how AdWords worked and how it could be applied to my business. Since the course I have changed my whole campaign and my click through rate has more than doubled. I would recommend it to anyone using or considering using AdWords.”
Led by our Google accredited industry specialist, you will learn key AdWords skills and be provided with everything you need to set up and/or manage your campaign. Anyone who wants to use Google AdWords to drive business to their website is welcome to attend.
Our course covers:
- The correct way to set up and use a Pay Per Click account
- A look into how customers search and how you can identify the right keywords
- How to set up campaigns for maximum impact, including location and language targeting
- Best practices for creating, managing and testing Ads
- What the ‘jargon’ actually means - CPC, CTR, Impressions, clicks and more
- How your bids and budgets affect the positioning of Ads
- An understanding of quality score and its importance
- How you can track conversions and measure your return on investment (ROI)
- How search engines such as Bing and Yahoo compare with Google
At indicoll, we believe in delivering great content that is easy to understand and, more importantly, simple to use. Our full day AdWords course, led by our expert speakers, will give you the knowledge to run your company's Google AdWords campaign with confidence. indicoll has also achieved Google partnership status, meaning we are kept fully up to date with Google practices, by Google themselves.
The course costs £295 (plus VAT) per person, with a maximum of five people on any one course, meaning it can be truly targeted to you and your business. If you find that the course does not help you to make or save at least the price you paid for it, then we will give you your money back.
Get in touch today on 01482 871178 and make sure your business is ahead of the rest by attending one of our AdWords training courses. There’s nothing to lose, but lots to gain.